Thursday, June 9, 2011

"Sub Zero" Foamposites on deck!!!


The Electronic Retro Blue Foamposites simply can't drop soon enough for me!!



The summer of 2011 is definitely slated to offer some of the hottest releases of the year, and thanks to the Nike Electronic Retro Blue, aka "Sub Zero" Foamposites, some cool relief is on the way!

Like every other critic of the Nike Foamposite Pro model, I also think the Nike Swoosh plastered on the outer side panel, ironically, takes away from the shoe.  Isn't it funny how you would think the addition of the Nike signature logo would add credibility to a shoe, but in this case, it simply takes away?  SMH

Nevertheless, even as a die hard fan of the standard Nike Penny I (without the Swoosh), I still can't pass up on this colorway!!  Nike definitely won with the choice of hue, but lost with the model selection.  In any case, I've been waiting on this release since I heard about it last fall, so YAK I'm coppin like YAK!!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment