Friday, June 24, 2011

Hello Charlotte!! Welcome Mr. Walker!!

With his passion for the game, his will to win, and his overall "I get buckets!" mentality, TPC OFFICIALLY welcome's Kemba Walker to Team Jordan and to Charlotte, NC!!!


Oh, and just in case ya'll forgot...



Being a sneakerhead myself, you can see from the selected pics below, that Kemba has been an unofficial member of Team Jordan via his sneaker game for a while now.  So it was only right that MJ pulled the trigger to bring Mr. Walker to the QC!!!  And when the jerseys go on sale, YAK I'm coppin, like YAK!!!










Last night, I even Tweeted Kemba to let him know that I'm already lobbying to DJ his "Welcome To Charlotte Party" like YAK YAK and more YAK!!!  Promoters holla at me!!  @TPClikeYAK

No comments:

Post a Comment