Thursday, June 9, 2011

PLAYAAWFS!?!?! We're Just Tryna Win A Game!


Basketball is my favorite sport and the NBA Playoffs definitely mark one of my favorite times of the year to be a sports fanatic.  Even if My MAGIC got bounced out in the first round, the Finals have been great this year!!! Very competitive, very close, and as the homie, Rasheed "Roscoe" Wallace puts it, "both teams played hard!" hahaha CLASSIC!!!


All in all, in the beginning I couldn't decide between going with Miami in 6 or Dallas in 7, so the only prediction I felt comfortable in making was that, "the first team to 90pts. would win every game of the Finals."  I was right in Game 1, but not in Game 2 (after Miami got stuck on 90 for the majority of the 4th and allowed Dallas to come back from 15pts. down!! SMH)... and in Games 3 and 4, neither team met the threshold... so tonight is Game 5... a very pivotal game, as I believe over 70% of the teams who win Game 5 of the Finals, also go on to win the Championship...

Visit http://www.nba.com/ for the latest highlights and analysis, and grab your popcorn, because it's about to get good like YAK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment