Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Mama Told Me There'd Be Days Like This...



As a kid, my mother openly prayed for me everyday I left the house... seeing that example, I learned the power of consistent prayer!  I've always BELIEVED that God has blessed me with a big heart to positively affect others and a host of angels to protect my soul while doing so, but it's through prayer that my belief is sustained... her strength through tough times has helped me to walk confidently in my own faith today...

Thank you Mama Dynamite!  I love you!

So today I want to take a moment to thank EVERY PARENT, GUARDIAN, SIBLING, and even STRANGER who have ever instilled God's provisions over a child's life!  Someday they WILL reflect on it... and God will be glorified... that's all He really wants from us.

#YAKfact #YAKPIE #prayHARDER #GodBless


Twitter / Instagram: @TPClikeYAK
Facebook: DJ Dexter Dynamite

No comments:

Post a Comment