Thursday, December 22, 2011

Concord Coppage???


Jordan Concord XI

So what's your master plan... or should I say, "Plan A", "Plan B", and "Plan C"?!?

Did you pay the tax to get them early?  Are you shooting for a midnight release?  Are you taking off work or skipping class to get in line?  Are you camping out for them? 

Is it really that serious?!?

2011 New Box                                         Concord XI (2000) vs. Concord XI (2011)

It's obviously not the first time this shoe is being retroed, but each time, the hype of it's release always causes mass hysteria WORLD WIDE!!
 

To me, The Jordan Concord XI is the G.O.A.T. (Greatest of All Time), so it's basically a MUST COP!!  Regardless of whatever extreme measures you have to go through to get them, with any great cop, I'm sure you'll have a story to tell afterwards. 


It took me a while for me to actually accept the round toe box and the "blue" tint in the sole of the 2011 version - I'm much more of an OG cat, so I actually dig the yellow-aged tinting - but the packaging and sleekness of this model simply legitimize the shoe as one of the most iconic sneakers ever produced... so again, plain and simply, it's the G.O.A.T.!!!


#salute MJs Game...


#salute Tinker's Brain... #pause

No comments:

Post a Comment