Friday, October 7, 2011

#Salute to Summer Kicks...

 

As many of you know, I am a sneaker fanatic!!  I don't have the most kicks in the world, but I have been fortunate to get my hands a few gems here and there.  In no particular order, here's a quick recap of some of the heat I laced up throughout the Summer of 2011... #salute to my sneaker crew, The FRESH!MEN, stay FRESH!

 



































#FRESH!Fridays is a tag I use on Twitter to showcase some of the treats I pull from my closet when I'm able to "dress-down" at work.  It's usually nothing too major, but I use that day to unleash some of my favorite go-to sneaks in my collection.  These were a few of my top picks...







Salute to the kicks of Summer 2011...
stay tuned to see what Fall and Winter have on deck, like YAK!



Twitter: @TPClikeYAK
Facebook: DJ Dexter Dynamite

No comments:

Post a Comment